Monday, August 17, 2020

How I Feel About Luna's Swimsuit: Why Don't They Make This Stuff in Our Size?!

It truly doesn't get any cuter than Chrissy Teigen and Luna's poolside photo shoot during the heat wave. Even though Luna was wearing the same one-piece she'd already debuted a few weeks before, OseMini's Lumière Maillot in a beautiful turquoise, she made it look even more stylish this time around, posed oh-so casually on her palm tree float. Meanwhile, Chrissy sat by her side, presenting her own signature model prowess in a striped strapless dress with a little ruffle. I mean, the coordination could not be more perfect here. It wasn't over the top or too matchy-matchy, but certainly of the right color palette.

And don't even get me started about how jealous I am that Luna got her pick of the glittery, ruffled, cutout one-pieces on Oséree's site. All I want to know is why I can't find a maillot identical to this one in my size. Leave it to Chrissy to hook Luna up with the coolest swim drawer in sight. It's likely that only Miles has one to compete with his sister's - he's sitting pretty in Solid & Striped just like his dad, John Legend. Check out another glimpse at Luna's adorable look ahead, then shop inspired pieces I found that will at least help me feel like I'm channeling her in some small way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts