Saturday, September 5, 2020

Selena Gomez's Day Trip Bikini Is Extra Special Once You Know the Story Behind It

Selena Gomez is staying serene in the sun while wearing a bikini designed by her best friend, Theresa Mingus. On Friday, Theresa shared a snap of Selena's La Mariette swimwear on Instagram with a little background behind the meaningful two-piece in the caption.

"This print for me feels like a memory," Mingus wrote. "I get that same wash of nostalgia every time I wear it, it reminds me of a day trip Selena and I took when I was considering rebranding my company- we drove down to Newport and spent all day on a boat, laughing and wandering in and out of some incredible vintage stores. One of those days that when you look back you want to relive it."

We love fashion with a story! This bikini is extra sweet knowing there's a story behind it. If you're interested in twinning with Selena, check out her exact swimsuit below, or shop similar styles for yourself.

Related: I Thought I Was Done Buying Swimwear, Then I Saw Selena Gomez's Pin-Up Bikini

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts