Monday, November 16, 2020

11 Ways to Style Your Cozy Teddy Coat That'll Make You Want to Wear It All Winter Long

There's something so appealing about a teddy coat. It's soft, fluffy, and super cozy. Honestly, what more could you want in a coat? While over the past few years the teddy coat has taken over most people's closets, there are so many new versions of it that feel fresh and equally comfy. I know that somehow I've accumulated three different styles in my closet, ranging from I.Am.Gia's famous Pixie bomber to a long Aritzia coat that goes past my knees, and I wear them all!

Maybe everyone (myself included) is obsessed with these ultrasoft coats because they have the same appeal of a camel-colored trench coat but are way more relaxed. Plus, it doesn't hurt to be wrapped up in what can only be described as a bear-like hug when wearing one of these coats - especially with the cold wind nipping at you when you're outside. Whether you are looking for a relaxed, oversize fit; a long, utilitarian iteration; or a cute bomber style, there are plenty of versions to shop. Ahead, I'm counting down 11 ways to style your teddy coat, and I've shopped out my favorite pieces, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts